The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Jim Jones Drags “Power” Actor Omari Hardwick Into His Beef With 50 Cent
- Kanye West Returns To Twitter With Bizarre “Mind Control” Video
- Drake Opens Up On Kanye/Pusha T Beef On HBO’s “The Shop” [VIDEO]
- 5 Lit HBCU Dance Squads That Make Every Game Feel Like Homecoming
- CockTALES| FB Cracks Down On 800 + Fake Accounts Ahead of Election
- CockTALES| Did Quavo’s “Huncho Dreams” Expose Fling With Nicki Minaj?
- CockTALES| Kevin Hart Lands 1st Look Deal With Nickelodeon!
- CockTALES| Kehlani Is 4 Months Pregnant!
- Kehlani Reveals She’s Pregnant With Her First Child, A Girl!