The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Enter To Win: Z1079 & Hennessy Watch Party!
- Win Tickets To See Aminé Live In Concert!!
- Z1079 & The Sauce Present White Out 2021
- Ohio Media School Presents The Power Circle
- Enter The Morning Hustle Cash Grab Game!!
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Dollar Tree Raises Prices, Vince Staples Bashes The Jig
- Kanye West Shares Super Long Thanksgiving Day Prayer, Talks Accountability
- Tyga Ducks Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Wendy Williams Reportedly Never Returning To Daytime Talk Show
- Source Magazine Founder Dave Mays New Podcast Venture
- What Is The National Day Of Mourning?
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- COVID-19 Variant B.1.1.529 Raises Concerns Across South Africa
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Boat Talk Part II” | Episode 43
- French Montana ft. Lil Tjay “Bag Season,” Moneybagg Yo “Scorpio” & More | Daily Visuals 11.24.21