The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- #CockTALES | Teyana Taylor Says Iman is No Cheater
- CockTALES| Recalled Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets Contaminated With Wood???
- #CockTALES | Cardi B Threatens to “Dog Walk” Tomi Lahren Twitter Goes Nuts
- CockTALES| Da Brat Defends R. Kelly? Questions Parents. Won’t Mute R. Kelly
- CockTALES| Chris Released Without Charges After Rape Accusation [Update]
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Chris Brown Released From Custody In Paris, Blasts Rape Accusations On Instagram
- True Story: Man Repeatedly Injects Himself With His Own Semen…But You’ll Never Guess Why
- Florida KFC Worker Arrested For Fried Chicken Assault [VIDEO]