The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Columbus Hosted Largest Komen Race For The Cure!!
- This Nipsey Hussle and John Legend Video From DJ Khaled Might Make Your Eyes Sweat
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
- Odell Beckham Jr & Baker Mayfield Team Up On Colin Cowherd #CockTALES
- The Best Flicks On NetFlix Right Now ! #CockTALES
- Feds Say Kodak Black Danger To Society, No Bail ! #CockTALES
- Lil Nas X Drops His Star-Studded “Old Town Road” Video [WATCH]
- Chilli & T-Boz Say They’ve Turned Down #RHOA Offers Multiple Times
- RHOA Asked TLC To Come On Board, They Said Hell To The Naw !? [VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique Takes No Pleasure In Lee Daniels And Steve Harvey Losing Their Jobs