The NRA is going ballistic now that young people like Emma Gonzalez are fighting back against the pro-gun organization profiting from death. Last night, CNN conducted a town hall with people affected by gun violence in Parkland, Florida and these brilliant teenagers dragged them all over the stage.
The spineless Dana Loesch, the National Rifle Association’s spokeswoman, was taken to task for constantly using the excuse of the second amendment to condone American citizens having access to weapons of war. After the hot-lashing, she gave a speech today for the Conservative Political Action Conference and had the audacity to bring up Black women in Chicago. “Many in legacy media love mass shootings. You guys love it. Now I’m not saying that you love the tragedy. But I am saying that you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you and many in the legacy media in the back (of the room).” She continued, “And notice I said ‘crying white mothers’ because there are thousands of grieving Black mothers in Chicago every weekend, and you don’t see town halls for them, do you?” Loesch asked. “Where’s the CNN town hall for Chicago? Where’s the CNN town hall for sanctuary cities?”
When conservatives try to bring up Chicago when it comes to Black Lives Matter, gun control or any issue to deflect from their blood on their hands, it is deeply offensive. Does Loesch have any idea how the guns are being pumped into gang infested neighborhoods? The guns are bought legally from “good old boys” and sold to the gang members. Watch the disgusting moment below.
Trump’s Black Pastor: ‘Black People Plan’ In The Pipeline
Billy Graham’s Complicated Relationship With Black America, Explained
Also On Z 107.9:
See The Kardashian/Jenners Dramatic Transformation Over 10 Years
24 photos Launch gallery
1. When KUWTK premiered in 2007, the Kardashian/Jenner klan was still bright eyed and bushy tailed.
1 of 24
2. Kim Kardashian
2 of 24
3. Back then, she was known as the girl from the sex tape and barely knew how to pose of the red carpet.
3 of 24
4. Kim’s Love Life
4 of 24
5. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian before KUWTK debuted (2006)
5 of 24
6. Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 24
7. But her tumultuous relationship with Scott Disick kept fans interested in her story.
7 of 24
8. 3 kids and 10 years later, hot mama Kourt is single and ready to mingle.
8 of 24
9. Khloe Kardashian
9 of 24
10. We watched her fall in love and marry Lamar Odom within 30 days — and divorce him four years later
10 of 24
11. We also saw her try to get her mojo back with some of the hottest rappers and athletes in the game after a difficult divorce.
11 of 24
12. These days, the rumoured mom-to-be is spending her days in Cleveland with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
12 of 24
13. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (2007)
13 of 24
14. Kendall Jenner
14 of 24
15. Back in 2013, Kendall decided to take her love for modeling seriously and now she’s the most sought after supermodel in the game.
15 of 24
16. Kylie Jenner
16 of 24
17. But about six years into the show, the rumoured mom-to-be proved that she had the potential to be the new star of the family.
17 of 24
18. Rob Kardashian
18 of 24
19. Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna
19 of 24
20. Kris Jenner
20 of 24
21. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner
21 of 24
22. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble
22 of 24
23. Bruce Jenner
23 of 24
24. Caitlyn Jenner
24 of 24