Usher is dealing with a separation from his wife and now being burglarized. The singers L.A. mansion was broken into and they took not only over a lot of cash, but also his Jesus piece. They even took his surveillance cameras.
Gary With Da Teathinks he shouldn’t be that mad because he’s sure he is covered under insurance. Keri Hilson is also speaking out about side pieces and men that cheat. She doesn’t want women to allow men to do this and they shouldn’t stick around.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- #CockTALES | Teyana Taylor Says Iman is No Cheater
- CockTALES| Recalled Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets Contaminated With Wood???
- #CockTALES | Cardi B Threatens to “Dog Walk” Tomi Lahren Twitter Goes Nuts
- CockTALES| Da Brat Defends R. Kelly? Questions Parents. Won’t Mute R. Kelly
- CockTALES| Chris Released Without Charges After Rape Accusation [Update]
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Chris Brown Released From Custody In Paris, Blasts Rape Accusations On Instagram
- True Story: Man Repeatedly Injects Himself With His Own Semen…But You’ll Never Guess Why
- Florida KFC Worker Arrested For Fried Chicken Assault [VIDEO]
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning ShowSource: 1 of 4
2. UsherSource: 2 of 4
3. UsherSource: 3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBratSource: 4 of 4
Why Usher Shouldn’t Be Too Mad About Being Burglarized [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com