Usher is dealing with a separation from his wife and now being burglarized. The singers L.A. mansion was broken into and they took not only over a lot of cash, but also his Jesus piece. They even took his surveillance cameras.
Gary With Da Teathinks he shouldn’t be that mad because he’s sure he is covered under insurance. Keri Hilson is also speaking out about side pieces and men that cheat. She doesn’t want women to allow men to do this and they shouldn’t stick around.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- JOIN US @ Z1079 SUMMER JAM VILLA TICKET PARTIES! [SAVE THE DATE]
- Bruno Mars Adds Ella Mai, Ciara & Charlie Wilson to 24K Magic Tour
- Drake Lost $10K To Quavo On A Single Half-Court Shot
- Teyana Taylor Airs Out Jeremih, Drops Out Of Tour To Avoid Blessing Him With The Fade
- More Drama? Gunfire On Tekashi69 & 50 Cent Music Video Set
- VIDEO: Shaunie O’Neal Catches Attempted Robbers Trying To Break Into Her House
- Childish Gambino To Headline Rihanna’s Diamond Ball, Issa Rae To Host
- Did Tristan Thompson Cheat On Khloe Kardashian Again? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- Child Services Called on Cardi B
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning Show1 of 4
2. Usher2 of 4
3. Usher3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBrat4 of 4
Why Usher Shouldn’t Be Too Mad About Being Burglarized [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com