Usher is dealing with a separation from his wife and now being burglarized. The singers L.A. mansion was broken into and they took not only over a lot of cash, but also his Jesus piece. They even took his surveillance cameras.
Gary With Da Teathinks he shouldn’t be that mad because he’s sure he is covered under insurance. Keri Hilson is also speaking out about side pieces and men that cheat. She doesn’t want women to allow men to do this and they shouldn’t stick around.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CockTALES| Trump Signs Landmark Music Bill! HUGE Deal *Trump Voice* But Really
- CockTALES| Why Ariana Grande & Pete Called Off Their Engagement!
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- CockTALES| Yella Beezy Shot Multiple Times In Texas! In Stable Condition
- CockTALES| LaLa & Melo Still Trying To Figure It Out After Cheating!
- Protected: What’s Your Perfect Taste of Tailgating Drink?
- KEVIN HART LANDS A DEAL WITH NICKELODEON
- RYAN COOGLER PLANS TO BEGIN WRITING “BLACK PANTHER” SEQUEL IN 2019
- Erica Mena Arrested
- Tamar Braxton On Abuse Coming Up On ‘Iylana’: “I Was Blindsided” [EXCLUSIVE]
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning Show1 of 4
2. Usher2 of 4
3. Usher3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBrat4 of 4
Why Usher Shouldn’t Be Too Mad About Being Burglarized [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com