Usher is dealing with a separation from his wife and now being burglarized. The singers L.A. mansion was broken into and they took not only over a lot of cash, but also his Jesus piece. They even took his surveillance cameras.
Gary With Da Teathinks he shouldn’t be that mad because he’s sure he is covered under insurance. Keri Hilson is also speaking out about side pieces and men that cheat. She doesn’t want women to allow men to do this and they shouldn’t stick around.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Drake Slaughters Pusha T and Kanye West with ‘Duppy Freestyle’
- Is Nicki Minaj Dating Eminem?
- Pusha T Drops Highly Anticipated “DAYTONA” LP
- Giving Up Bacon And Alcohol May Reduce Your Risk Of Cancer By 40%!
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- Apple Will Allow Users To Download All Their Personal Data
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled “Dinero,” Azealia Banks “Anna Wintour” & More | Daily Visuals 5.24.18
- Blue Ivy Is All About Following The Rules
- President Trump Pulls the Plug on North Korea Meeting
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
Usher Visits The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
1. Usher & The Rickey Smiley Morning Show1 of 4
2. Usher2 of 4
3. Usher3 of 4
4. Usher & DaBrat4 of 4
Why Usher Shouldn’t Be Too Mad About Being Burglarized [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com