According to TMZ – Meek Mill will be a free man today after his long legal battle.
TMZ sources say it was the Supreme Court of PA who made the decision overruling Judge Genece Brinkley.
Meek tells TMZ … “I’d like to thank God, my family, my friends, my attorneys, my team at Roc Nation including JAY-Z, Desiree Perez, my good friend Michael Rubin, my fans, The Pennsylvania Supreme Court and all my public advocates for their love, support and encouragement during this difficult time.”
“While the past five months have been a nightmare, the prayers, visits, calls, letters and rallies have helped me stay positive.”
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- #CockTALES | Teyana Taylor Says Iman is No Cheater
- CockTALES| Recalled Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets Contaminated With Wood???
- #CockTALES | Cardi B Threatens to “Dog Walk” Tomi Lahren Twitter Goes Nuts
- CockTALES| Da Brat Defends R. Kelly? Questions Parents. Won’t Mute R. Kelly
- CockTALES| Chris Released Without Charges After Rape Accusation [Update]
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Chris Brown Released From Custody In Paris, Blasts Rape Accusations On Instagram
- True Story: Man Repeatedly Injects Himself With His Own Semen…But You’ll Never Guess Why
- Florida KFC Worker Arrested For Fried Chicken Assault [VIDEO]