According to TMZ – Meek Mill will be a free man today after his long legal battle.
TMZ sources say it was the Supreme Court of PA who made the decision overruling Judge Genece Brinkley.
Meek tells TMZ … “I’d like to thank God, my family, my friends, my attorneys, my team at Roc Nation including JAY-Z, Desiree Perez, my good friend Michael Rubin, my fans, The Pennsylvania Supreme Court and all my public advocates for their love, support and encouragement during this difficult time.”
“While the past five months have been a nightmare, the prayers, visits, calls, letters and rallies have helped me stay positive.”
- CockTALES| Trump Signs Landmark Music Bill! HUGE Deal *Trump Voice* But Really
- CockTALES| Why Ariana Grande & Pete Called Off Their Engagement!
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- CockTALES| Yella Beezy Shot Multiple Times In Texas! In Stable Condition
- CockTALES| LaLa & Melo Still Trying To Figure It Out After Cheating!
- Protected: What’s Your Perfect Taste of Tailgating Drink?
- KEVIN HART LANDS A DEAL WITH NICKELODEON
- RYAN COOGLER PLANS TO BEGIN WRITING “BLACK PANTHER” SEQUEL IN 2019
- Erica Mena Arrested
- Tamar Braxton On Abuse Coming Up On ‘Iylana’: “I Was Blindsided” [EXCLUSIVE]