According to TMZ – Meek Mill will be a free man today after his long legal battle.
TMZ sources say it was the Supreme Court of PA who made the decision overruling Judge Genece Brinkley.
Meek tells TMZ … “I’d like to thank God, my family, my friends, my attorneys, my team at Roc Nation including JAY-Z, Desiree Perez, my good friend Michael Rubin, my fans, The Pennsylvania Supreme Court and all my public advocates for their love, support and encouragement during this difficult time.”
“While the past five months have been a nightmare, the prayers, visits, calls, letters and rallies have helped me stay positive.”
- Drake Slaughters Pusha T and Kanye West with ‘Duppy Freestyle’
- Is Nicki Minaj Dating Eminem?
- Pusha T Drops Highly Anticipated “DAYTONA” LP
- Giving Up Bacon And Alcohol May Reduce Your Risk Of Cancer By 40%!
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- Apple Will Allow Users To Download All Their Personal Data
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled “Dinero,” Azealia Banks “Anna Wintour” & More | Daily Visuals 5.24.18
- Blue Ivy Is All About Following The Rules
- President Trump Pulls the Plug on North Korea Meeting
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET