According to TMZ – Meek Mill will be a free man today after his long legal battle.
TMZ sources say it was the Supreme Court of PA who made the decision overruling Judge Genece Brinkley.
Meek tells TMZ … “I’d like to thank God, my family, my friends, my attorneys, my team at Roc Nation including JAY-Z, Desiree Perez, my good friend Michael Rubin, my fans, The Pennsylvania Supreme Court and all my public advocates for their love, support and encouragement during this difficult time.”
“While the past five months have been a nightmare, the prayers, visits, calls, letters and rallies have helped me stay positive.”
- JOIN US @ Z1079 SUMMER JAM VILLA TICKET PARTIES! [SAVE THE DATE]
- Bruno Mars Adds Ella Mai, Ciara & Charlie Wilson to 24K Magic Tour
- Drake Lost $10K To Quavo On A Single Half-Court Shot
- Teyana Taylor Airs Out Jeremih, Drops Out Of Tour To Avoid Blessing Him With The Fade
- More Drama? Gunfire On Tekashi69 & 50 Cent Music Video Set
- VIDEO: Shaunie O’Neal Catches Attempted Robbers Trying To Break Into Her House
- Childish Gambino To Headline Rihanna’s Diamond Ball, Issa Rae To Host
- Did Tristan Thompson Cheat On Khloe Kardashian Again? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- Child Services Called on Cardi B