Daz Dillinger has spoken. The Dogg Pound rapper took to social media to relay that he is giving Crips the option of blessing Kanye West with the fade, on sight.
Like many, Daz took exception to Yeezy calling Kanye West his brother. He went so far as to liken West to Samuel Jackson’s slave master apologist character in Django Unchained.
“Yo national alert all the crips out there, y’all f*ck Kanye up. You see that mother f*cka, f*ck his ass up on g.p.,” said Daz.
He eventually told Yeezy to stay out of California and to, “Stay in Calabasas.”
But isn’t…never mind. Daz took down the IG post, but it’s been burned onto the Internets forever (see below), and he’s still standing by his F Kanye stance.
Okay seriously, no need for violence—let Yeezy be a headass peacefully. It’s all fun and games until someone actually catches a fade.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Slammed With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- Tried It: Makari De Suisse Products Provide The Ultimate Spa Experience
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad
- Jordan Brand Partners With Howard University
- Brent Faiyaz Reacts To His ‘Toxic King’ Title And Working With Alicia Keys
Rapper Daz Dillinger Says Crips Are Free To F*ck Up Kanye West On Sight was originally published on hiphopwired.com