T.I. was recently arrested after trying to get into his gated community. Special K had some exclusive audio and you won’t believe what happened with this situation. Top flight security of the world was sleeping at the gate allegedly and didn’t recognize T.I.
Alicia Keys “You Don’t Know My Name” played after security didn’t recognize him. Susan then called the cops and mentioned that T.I. was trying to hurt the guard. Listen to the rest of this hilarious clip and let us know what you think.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Shots Reportedly Fired During Tekashi 6ix9ine & 50 Cent Video Shoot
- Safaree Claims He Got Book & Endorsement Deals After Nicki Minaj’s Hairline Diss
- Jim Carrey Comes Clean About His Hiatus From Hollywood
- Funk Flex Says Cardi B’s Camp Paid DJ’s To Play Her Music
- JOIN US @ Z1079 SUMMER JAM VILLA TICKET PARTIES! [SAVE THE DATE]
- Bruno Mars Adds Ella Mai, Ciara & Charlie Wilson to 24K Magic Tour
- Drake Lost $10K To Quavo On A Single Half-Court Shot
- Teyana Taylor Airs Out Jeremih, Drops Out Of Tour To Avoid Blessing Him With The Fade
- More Drama? Gunfire On Tekashi69 & 50 Cent Music Video Set
- VIDEO: Shaunie O’Neal Catches Attempted Robbers Trying To Break Into Her House
T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL [PHOTOS]
1. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL1 of 8
2. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL2 of 8
3. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL3 of 8
4. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL4 of 8
5. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL5 of 8
6. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL6 of 8
7. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL7 of 8
8. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL8 of 8
Is This What’s T.I.’s Arrest Really Sounded Like? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com