T.I. was recently arrested after trying to get into his gated community. Special K had some exclusive audio and you won’t believe what happened with this situation. Top flight security of the world was sleeping at the gate allegedly and didn’t recognize T.I.
Alicia Keys “You Don’t Know My Name” played after security didn’t recognize him. Susan then called the cops and mentioned that T.I. was trying to hurt the guard. Listen to the rest of this hilarious clip and let us know what you think.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- LOCAL NEWS: Marcia Fudge No Longer Pursuing House Speaker Position
- CDC: Stay Away From All of the Romaine Lettuce Due to E. coli
- LOCAL NEWS: Arson That Killed Mother and Daughter at Mayfield Heights House Investigated
- #CockTALES | Forbes List Highest Paid Women of 2018
- #CockTALES | Tekashi 6ix9ine Denied Bail Faces Life In Prison
- Get Your Inspo: Patricia Bright’s Instagram Fits Have Been ON FIRE Recently
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce JR Smith Is Off The Team
- Snoop Dogg Thinks “Deez Nuts” Should Be Next To Get Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
- Mahershala Ali And Viggo Mortensen Tells Stories Of People Butchering Their Names
- TV One Launches New Entertainment Network CLEO TV
T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL [PHOTOS]
1. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 1 of 8
2. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 2 of 8
3. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 3 of 8
4. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 4 of 8
5. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 5 of 8
6. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 6 of 8
7. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 7 of 8
8. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 8 of 8
Is This What’s T.I.’s Arrest Really Sounded Like? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com