Black Tony called up Rickey Smiley to tell him he wasn’t going to be at work because he was in England. He told Rickey that he was in London to change it up and that he went to the royal wedding. Black Tony mentioned that his cousins other cousin did Meghan Markle’s hair for her big day.
He also told them that he flew there using Spirit airlines. Black Tony said the reception was great because they danced off “Boo’d Up.” Rickey didn’t believe him and that’s when Black Tony told him he was jealous.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- Win Tix To 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- NFL Week 5 Recap: DJ HazMatt ‘Browns vs Chargers’ Music Video
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Mitch McConnell Praised Clarence Thomas’ Anti-Abortion Stance Hours Before SCOTUS Upheld Texas Ban Again
- Nia Long Talks Filming “Come Clean Day” Spot With Deon Cole, Working With Old Spice & More
- Alicia Keys Has Long Forgiven Lil Mama For Crashing Her Show With Jay-Z [Video]
- Dave Chappelle Is Willing To Talk With Netflix Employees After Protest
- Justice For Leneal Frazier: Cop Who Killed Darnella Frazier’s Uncle Is Facing Up To 20 Years In Prison After Being Charged
- Asking For A Friend: “My Friend Is Too Comfortable At My Home!”
- Lil Nas X Honored With His Very Own Day In The City of Atlanta For His “Artistic influence & Transformative Influence”
- Swedish Rapper Einar Killed In Alleged Gang-Related Attack
- DaWand Johnson the Biggest Buckeye
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
Black Tony Tells How He Ended Up At The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com