We are still waiting on Drake to reply to the Pusha diss… but it appears he is just livin’ his life.
Via | HotNewHipHop
Drizzy was attending a friends birthday party in Toronto Tuesday night.
Drake has been pretty much MIA since Pusha T dropped off his response to “Duppy” last week with “The Story Of Adidon.” Although he did release a statement about the controversy surrounding his “blackface” image that Pusha T exposed, Drake hasn’t been seen in public since the verbal sparring. Well it turns out the 6 God isn’t quite in hiding like some of y’all think.
On Tuesday night, Drizzy was spotted out for the first time as he was attending Tyrone Edwards’ private birthday party in Toronto. The 6 God was all smiles too as he was seen taking pictures & laughing with friends in attendance, not looking bothered at all by what went down last week.
- #BijouStarFiles: Is This Why Michelle Williams Called Off Her Engagement To Pastor Chad Johnson?
- GABRIELLE UNION AND DWYANE WADE OPENED UP TO OPRAH ABOUT THEIR INFERTILITY STRUGGLE
- TY DOLLA SIGN INDICTED ON FELONY DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES
- Who’s The King? Jacquees Believes He’s The King Of R&B, J. Holiday, Tank, Tyrese Respond
- Vic Mensa Freestyle is BANANAS
- Let It Gooo: 10 Classic Shows We’d Rather See On Netflix Besides Friends
- Nostalgia: 16 Photos Of What The Grammys Was Like 10 Years Ago
- You Care: Nicki Minaj & Drake Don’t Follow Each Other On Instagram
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake & Cardi B Lead The 2019 Grammy Nominations
- ‘Chad Loves Michelle?’ Not Anymore as They’ve Called It Quits!