Teyana Taylorstopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her new album “KTSE” and her life as a mom as well as an artist. She’s gotten such a great response from fans about her new album even though she didn’t feel it was complete. Teyana mentioned that there were some songs missing, verses taken off, but happy that people are enjoying it.
Teyana and her husband, Iman Shumpert share a daughter, Junie Shumpert. Headkrack spoke about how he loves to watch them on social media and the other day she said a bad word repeating after what Teyana said. Gary With Da Tea asked if she was having anymore kids and Teyana wasn’t ready for that.
She is very focused on her career in music as well as on television. Teyana loves being a mom and right now Junie is all she needs. She has plenty of time and just wants to enjoy life right now.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Win Tickets to See Kid Cudi!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- DJ Drama ft. Fabolous, Benny The Butcher, Jim Jones & Capella Grey “Forever,” Millyz “Spiral” & More | Daily Visuals 7.5.22
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Red Hair In Latest IG Post
- Sevyn Streeter Serves A LEWK In An All Black Ensemble
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Wyclef Jean Confirms The Fugees World Tour Has Been ‘Rescheduled’
- Supporters Raise $350K For Burger King Employee Who Never Missed Work
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off
- Ohio voter registration deadline for Aug. 2 primary today
- Marvel Producer Hints Julia Louis-Dreyfus’s “Val” Will Replace Samuel L. Jackson’s “Nick Fury” As MCU Leader
Teyana Taylor Gives Her Thoughts About Having More Kids [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com