Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
- Rapper Kodak Black Released From Jail
- Ex-Browns receiver calls out ‘Hard Knocks’ for leaving out key details of his trade
- #CockTALES | Birdman Suing Lil Wayne ????
- #CockTALES | Scarface Sued Over $148/mo Child Support
- Rihanna Documentary Coming Out Soon
- Rickey Smiley’s Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kodak Black Gets Early Release From Jail
- What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?: Pilot Crashes A Plane Into His House In An Attempt To Kill His Wife
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- #BijouStarFiles: Drake Disses Kanye West On Stage In Chicago