Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Today!!
- Win $250 PLUS Tickets to SUMMER JAM from Z107.9!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Millyz ft. G Herbo “Emotions,” Nef The Pharoah “Man Of My Word” & More | Daily Visuals 8.4.21
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- HHW Review: Isaiah Rashad Embraces The Towering Arc Of His Artistic Journey On ‘The House Is Burning’
- LOCAL NEWS: Shontel Brown Takes the Ohio 11th Congressional District Democratic Nomination
- Penniless Piper: R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts
- LOCAL NEWS: Cuyahoga County Changing Its Mask Policy as COVID-19 Pandemic Continues
- Sandra “Pepa” Denton Hit With $676,000 Lien
- Curtiss Cook AKA Mayor Perry From ‘The Chi’ Talks Season Finale
- Oh Word?: 5’8″ Rapper Big Sean Claims Chiropractor Visit Helped Him Grow 2 Inches
- HHW Gaming: DaBaby ‘Fortnite’ Tie-In Discovered In Update By Data Miners, Epic Games Stays Silent