Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
- Cardi B Announces New Single: “Coming Out Soon. Momma Nervous”
- “SNL” Recreates Kanye West’s Awkward White House Trump Meeting
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Jim Jones Drags “Power” Actor Omari Hardwick Into His Beef With 50 Cent
- Kanye West Returns To Twitter With Bizarre “Mind Control” Video
- Drake Opens Up On Kanye/Pusha T Beef On HBO’s “The Shop” [VIDEO]
- 5 Lit HBCU Dance Squads That Make Every Game Feel Like Homecoming
- CockTALES| FB Cracks Down On 800 + Fake Accounts Ahead of Election
- CockTALES| Did Quavo’s “Huncho Dreams” Expose Fling With Nicki Minaj?
- CockTALES| Kevin Hart Lands 1st Look Deal With Nickelodeon!