Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
- Alleged Third Tape Of R. Kelly Have Sex With Underage Girl Surfaces
- Cardi B Says She Feels Like Jussie Smollett “F*cked Up Black History Month” [Video]
- 21 Savage Talks Arrest, Threat Of Deportation & More
- BlocBoy JB Wanted For Drugs And Weapons Charges
- Drake Previews New Music From His Upcoming Album
- Cardi B Chastises Jussie Smollett While Scarfing Down Lobster Tails
- CockTALES| Burberry ‘Deeply Sorry’ For Hoodie With Noose Drawstring!
- Straight Outta Decatur: K3hz Visits The Graves Of His Fallen Friends In New “Prayer” Visual (World Premiere)
- #CockTALES | Top Girl Names of 2019
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement