We can’t forget back in 2009 when Shereè Whitfield of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” held a fashion show, but lacked fashion. Shereè last year made some coins by selling her “Who Gon’ Check Me Boo?” shirts in Nordstrom and is ready to take on more. Nearly a decade later she’s ready to show people that ‘She By Sheree’ clothing line is finally here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
During the last reunion, Andy Cohen asked Shereè about the clothing line and her immediate response was, “joggers.” It left many fans confused, but then she explained that she was creating a lifestyle clothing line for ‘She By Sheree.’
According to LoveBScott, Shereè will be launching her Spring/Summer line of clothing soon. On Twitter she dropped a short commercial and is encouraging fans to sign-up so they know when they can start ordering from the clothing line. In the video she has models dressed in t-shirts and tank tops, but that’s all we see for now. Will you be purchasing anything from ‘She By Sheree?’
- Tyga Allegedly Drops $10 Million Lawsuit Against Birdman
- Offset Is Facing A Felony Gun Charge Stemming From 2018 Arrest
- “OBAMA BLVD” Coming To L.A
- Travis Scott Facing Lawsuit Courtesy Of Three 6 Mafia’s Dj Paul
- Drake Confronts Curse Believers
- Kanye West Reportedly Wants To Start His Own Church
- Quavo & Gucci Join Yella Beezy For “Bacc At It Again” Video [CockTALES]
- Houston High School Implemented Dress Code — For Parents! [CockTALES]
- HERPES Outbreak @ Coachella Has People SHOOK! [CockTALES]
- Hussle Fans Want Crayola To Name Blue Crayon After Him! [CockTALES]
Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com