We can’t forget back in 2009 when Shereè Whitfield of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” held a fashion show, but lacked fashion. Shereè last year made some coins by selling her “Who Gon’ Check Me Boo?” shirts in Nordstrom and is ready to take on more. Nearly a decade later she’s ready to show people that ‘She By Sheree’ clothing line is finally here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
During the last reunion, Andy Cohen asked Shereè about the clothing line and her immediate response was, “joggers.” It left many fans confused, but then she explained that she was creating a lifestyle clothing line for ‘She By Sheree.’
According to LoveBScott, Shereè will be launching her Spring/Summer line of clothing soon. On Twitter she dropped a short commercial and is encouraging fans to sign-up so they know when they can start ordering from the clothing line. In the video she has models dressed in t-shirts and tank tops, but that’s all we see for now. Will you be purchasing anything from ‘She By Sheree?’
- KATT WILLIAMS HIT WITH $300K TAX LIEN
- LIL WAYNE ADDS NEW MUSIC TO THA CARTER V
- SPORTS: Cavs Blow Out Hornets 113-89
- 50 Cent Continues To “Cyber Bully” Juelz Santana With Teeth Memes
- Jill Scott Gets Sexual With a Microphone and Twitter Goes Nuts
- LOCAL NEWS: North Royalton Man Arrested and Charged For His Parents’ Murders
- CockTALES| LeBron’s I Promise Schools Getting A Documentary!
- CockTALES| Waka Ends Beef With Gucci AND Ends Rap Career!?
- OHIO NEWS: Four Arrested in Connection to The Murders of Eight People Back in 2016
- CockTALES| Rob Kardashian Says He Cannot Afford His Child Support!
Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com