According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Mary J. Blige Is Paying YOUR Rent Contest
- Win Tickets To Kyle’s “I MISS U TOUR” Ft Col3trane & Leven Kali
- NBA All-Star Weekend Free Events: Register Now for Power of Sport Summit
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- Historic College Basketball Matchup Taking Place In Cleveland For NBA All-Star Weekend
- Wild’N Out Is Comin’ To Town!!
- Why Rick Ross Says He’s Never Getting Married, New Album & More
- Win Tickets To See Aminé Live In Concert!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Republican Who Bashed Biden’s ‘SOB’ Insult Forgets Trump’s Disrespect Of Black Women Reporters
- Gucci Mane ft. Lil Durk “Rumors,” 2 Chainz ft. Moneybagg Yo & Beatking “Pop Music” & More | Daily Visuals 1.25.22
- Pocket Watcher Alert: Master P Responds to Wack 100’s Claims That He Is Broke
- 8 Things We Learned From Ye aka Kanye West On ‘Hollywood Unlocked’
- Neil Young Threatens To Pull His Music From Spotify Over Joe Rogan’s COVID ‘Disinformation’
- The SAT Exam Is Set To Get Shorter And Go Digital By 2024
- Dr Fauci: “Vaccines Are Not The Entire Solution To Beating COVID-19”
- Earl Sweatshirt Poetically Reckons With The Turbulent State Of The World Via ‘SICK!’ Album [Review]
- Moneybagg Yo, H.E.R., Big Sean & More Announced As Performers At ‘iHeartRadio Living Black’ Event
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com