Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Flo Rida Defines What A “Snack” Means To Him + More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jeezy Deliver’s TM104, Listen Here
- Dave Chappelle Plans Benefit Concert in Dayton
- Study Explores Why Men & Women Send Nudes to Each Other
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper