Meijer’s three new supercenters will open in Avon, Mentor and Stow Tuesday.
“We’re extremely excited to open the doors to our newest stores here in Northeast Ohio,” said Tom Wilson, Regional Vice President, Meijer in a press release.
The first day of business will be celebrated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
As part of the grand opening celebrations, the retailer will also feature special promotions and events at each store beginning on Sunday, May 19.
READ MORE: Fox8.com
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Meijer
Second Picture Courtesy of MCT and Getty Images
Check Out All The Black Excellence That Came Out To Support Gucci’s SoHo Store Opening
1. Rihanna, MogulSource: 1 of 11
2. Dapper Dan, Fashion DesignerSource: 2 of 11
3. A$AP Rocky, ArtistSource: 3 of 11
4. Kimberly Drew, Curator, Social Media Manager of The METSource: 4 of 11
5. A$AP Rocky and RihannaSource: 5 of 11
6. Claire Sulmers, EIC of FashionBombDaily.comSource: 6 of 11
7. A$AP Rocky (Artist) and Shaun Ross (Model)Source: 7 of 11
8. Lauren Dayneen Preston, Client Engagement Manger of The WebsterSource: 8 of 11
9. Bevy Smith, HostSource: 9 of 11
10. Janet Mock, Trans ActivistSource: 10 of 11
LOCAL NEWS: Meijer Opens Its Three New Cleveland Area Stores was originally published on wzakcleveland.com