When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- BROWNS: Ex-Coach Todd Haley Says The Myles Garrett-Mason Rudolph Fight is Freddie Kitchens’ Fault
- Browns Head Coach Freddie Kitchens: We Are Going to Stand By Myles Garrett
- Omarion Breaks His Silence About Apryl & Fizz [VIDEO]
- Uber Is Helping Folks Find Their Soulmate!![VIDEO]
- Kodak Black’s New Charges Has Him Facing More Time…30 Years!
- Texas Criminal Court Halts Rodney Reed’s Execution [UPDATE]
- Texas Parole Board Votes To Recommend Granting Rodney Reed A Stay Of Execution
- Ohio’s Own Arin Ray Talks Myles Garrett Suspension and Reveals What Artist Are on His Playlist
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: Pardison Fontaine
- Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers Fight: Here’s All The Players Who Got Suspended [VIDEO]
The Kardashians Finally Share the Tea on the Tristan and Jordyn Scandal was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com