When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- Keyshia Cole Announces Revival Of BET Series Weeks Before She’s Set To Give Birth
- Guess What Marvel Movie Is Getting A Reboot?
- SMH: Young Dro Arrested For Attacking Girlfriend With Banana Pudding
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Bow Wow Insults His Very Married Ex Ciara: “I Had This B—h First. You Know That Right?” [VIDEO]
- Deyjah Harris Quickly Gathered A Fan Who Confronted Her About Not Posting A Birthday Post For Tiny
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Willie D Reveals Why He’s Running For Houston City Council, How He Defends Future Backlash, & More
- Nipsey Hussle, Drake, J. Cole and More on NBA 2K 20 Soundtrack
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”
The Kardashians Finally Share the Tea on the Tristan and Jordyn Scandal was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com