By Taylor Wilkinson
Is Cardi B going to jail? During her 2019 BET performance on Sunday, June 23rd, the rapper mentioned, “I ain’t going to jail” multiple times throughout her show.
Cardi B was involved in an altercation at the Angels strip club in Queens, New York and has been battling the court for months. After going back and forth to plead her innocence, the rapper was recently indicted for misdemeanor charges only days before her BET performance. The rapper and members of her inner circle were allegedly throwing chairs, bottles and different strip club equipment at different employees of the establishment. What makes the tea more exciting is the fact that she was indicted in her home town of New York City.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Regardless of her indictment, Cardi B still managed to enjoy herself at the BET awards and even walked away with two awards; BET award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist and BET award for Best Album of the Year for Invasion of Privacy.
- Keyshia Cole Announces Revival Of BET Series Weeks Before She’s Set To Give Birth
- Guess What Marvel Movie Is Getting A Reboot?
- SMH: Young Dro Arrested For Attacking Girlfriend With Banana Pudding
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Bow Wow Insults His Very Married Ex Ciara: “I Had This B—h First. You Know That Right?” [VIDEO]
- Deyjah Harris Quickly Gathered A Fan Who Confronted Her About Not Posting A Birthday Post For Tiny
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Willie D Reveals Why He’s Running For Houston City Council, How He Defends Future Backlash, & More
- Nipsey Hussle, Drake, J. Cole and More on NBA 2K 20 Soundtrack
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”