By Taylor Wilkinson
Is Cardi B going to jail? During her 2019 BET performance on Sunday, June 23rd, the rapper mentioned, “I ain’t going to jail” multiple times throughout her show.
Cardi B was involved in an altercation at the Angels strip club in Queens, New York and has been battling the court for months. After going back and forth to plead her innocence, the rapper was recently indicted for misdemeanor charges only days before her BET performance. The rapper and members of her inner circle were allegedly throwing chairs, bottles and different strip club equipment at different employees of the establishment. What makes the tea more exciting is the fact that she was indicted in her home town of New York City.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Regardless of her indictment, Cardi B still managed to enjoy herself at the BET awards and even walked away with two awards; BET award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist and BET award for Best Album of the Year for Invasion of Privacy.
Slay! Cardi B’s Versatile Fashion Game Is Giving Us Life
1.1 of 15
2.2 of 15
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6.6 of 15
7.7 of 15
8.8 of 15
9.9 of 15
10.10 of 15
11.11 of 15
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
15.15 of 15
- BROWNS: Ex-Coach Todd Haley Says The Myles Garrett-Mason Rudolph Fight is Freddie Kitchens’ Fault
- Browns Head Coach Freddie Kitchens: We Are Going to Stand By Myles Garrett
- Omarion Breaks His Silence About Apryl & Fizz [VIDEO]
- Uber Is Helping Folks Find Their Soulmate!![VIDEO]
- Kodak Black’s New Charges Has Him Facing More Time…30 Years!
- Texas Criminal Court Halts Rodney Reed’s Execution [UPDATE]
- Texas Parole Board Votes To Recommend Granting Rodney Reed A Stay Of Execution
- Ohio’s Own Arin Ray Talks Myles Garrett Suspension and Reveals What Artist Are on His Playlist
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: Pardison Fontaine
- Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers Fight: Here’s All The Players Who Got Suspended [VIDEO]