A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Jeezy and Moneybagg Yo To Headline Summer Jam 2021 In Cleveland!
- 13th Annual WZAK Family Day at the Zoo
- Here’s Your Chance To Win $250 from Z107.9!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Becoming Guardians: How The Cleveland Indians Found A New Name
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Lil Nas X “Industry Baby,” Belly ft. The Weeknd & Young Thug “Better Believe” & More | Daily Visuals 7.23.21
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 7.23.21
- LOCAL NEWS: What is Going to Happen with Slider After the Indians Become the Guardians?
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Indians to Become the Cleveland Guardians!
- Homecoming: Kanye West Premieres New Momma-Dedicated Album DONDA In His Birthplace, Can The Sinner Be Saved?
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com