A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Jeezy and Moneybagg Yo To Headline Summer Jam 2021 In Cleveland!
- 13th Annual WZAK Family Day at the Zoo
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- HHW Gaming: Activision Blizzard Employees Planning Mass Walkout & Strike In Response Toxic Workplace Allegations
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- LOCAL NEWS: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- HHW Gaming: ‘Forza Horizon 5’ Developer Playground Games Shows Off The Game’s 11 Mexico Locations
- LOCAL NEWS: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Cleveland Couple
- Report: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Hopkins Airport
- Ah Ahh Ahhh: Bobby Shmurda Has “Mixed Emotions” About Being A Free Man [Video]
- Kanye West’s ‘DONDA’ Listening Breaks Apple Livestream Record
- The Lo’ Down: Issa Rae Reveals Wedding Photos, Ari Caught In The Act & More
- Video Shows Cleveland Woman’s Brutal Attack On Beauty Store Owners Over Declined Card
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com