A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Today!!
- Win $250 PLUS Tickets to SUMMER JAM from Z107.9!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Daughter Of Dr. Dre Says She’s Homeless, Claims Dad Refuses To Help
- 2021 New York Auto Show Cancelled Due To Increasing Covid-19 Cases
- A New Battle Between Aaliyah’s Estate and Her Label Emerges Online
- ASL Interpreter Gets Much Love For “WAP” Interpretation At Lollapalooza
- Producer DJ Toomp Tells The Truth About Kanye’s ‘Donda’ Thus Far [Video]
- Millyz ft. G Herbo “Emotions,” Nef The Pharoah “Man Of My Word” & More | Daily Visuals 8.4.21
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- HHW Review: Isaiah Rashad Embraces The Towering Arc Of His Artistic Journey On ‘The House Is Burning’
- LOCAL NEWS: Shontel Brown Takes the Ohio 11th Congressional District Democratic Nomination
- Penniless Piper: R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com