WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years.
- Rihanna Signs With Sony|ATV Music Publishing! [CockTALES]
- LOCAL NEWS: Giant Eagle No Longer Allowing Customers to Openly Carry Firearms Inside Stores
- Kaepernick’s Nike Ad Wins Creative Arts Emmy! [CockTALES]
- UPDATE: Three Men Charged Following Fight During Indians-Twins Game
- SPORTS: Fight Among Fans During Indians-Twins Matchup Goes Viral
- Which Actor Is Throwing In The Towel?
- T.I. Comes For Candace Owens Over A Political Discussion During Revolt Summit
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It
- Kevin Hart Sued By SEX TAPE Partner For $60 Million
- Diddy Says His Girlfriend Lori Harvey IS NOT PREGNANT
Columbus Television Personality Arrested and Charged With Child Pornography was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com