Cleveland’s Great Lakes Brewing Company is bringing back their annual Christmas Ale, and has announced the date of its first pour.
That will officially take place on October 24!
The Christmas Ale brew is a combination of honey, cinnamon, and ginger flavors.
A holiday staple since 1992, it will no doubt sell out at stores, pubs, and restaurants.
Will you buy Christmas Ale went it comes out?
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Ana Maria Serrano and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of discan and Getty Images
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter and WOIO 19 News Cleveland
Video Courtesy of Vimeo and WOIO 19 News Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Great Lakes Brewing Co. Sets Date for Christmas Ale Pouring was originally published on wzakcleveland.com