It’s time to play Who Done It! A listener called up to play and she was super excited. Headkrack talked about a story of a man that went missing and his wife filed it with the police. When they finally found him he was with his mistress and is now facing false charges. She got that right and it was pretty funny how she figured it out.
Another story was about a drunk man that claimed his dog was driving because he was drunk. When he took a alcohol test he was 3 times over the limit. Will the caller get this right?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Slammed With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- Tried It: Makari De Suisse Products Provide The Ultimate Spa Experience
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad
- Jordan Brand Partners With Howard University
- Brent Faiyaz Reacts To His ‘Toxic King’ Title And Working With Alicia Keys
Who Done It: Man Has Dog Drive For Him Because He Was Drunk [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com