If you love the fall season and S’mores, that you are in luck!
The group behind the popular Brite Winter Fest, a winter festival celebrating music arts in Cleveland, is putting together the first ever S’morefest. It is going to be held on Friday, November 15th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Merwin’s Wharf near the Cuyahoga River.
The event will serve as a fundraiser for Brite Winter, which is coming back on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Here is more info on the event from WEWS News 5:
A $20 ticket will get guests unlimited s’mores and access to cozy fire pits where live music will be playing all night long. Live music will be from Brite Winter favorites, including Brent Kirby, Jul Big Green, Archie Green and Jason Meyers.
Children are allowed in for $10 each.
To read more on the event, click here.
To buy tickets for the event, click here.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Anchiy and Getty Images
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland to Present Its First Ever S’morefest was originally published on wzakcleveland.com