A giant Christmas tree in Downtown Canton could not survive the strong winds, as it was knocked down in the district’s Central Plaza area earlier on Nov. 27.
From WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
The 30-year-old blue spruce that was installed this week at the intersection of Market Avenue and Tuscarawas Street snapped and fell, the Canton Repository reports.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Dragos Voda / EyeEm and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Supersizer and Getty Images
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter and WEWS News 5 Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Downtown Canton Christmas Tree Knocked Down was originally published on wzakcleveland.com