If you follow Solange on Instagram hopefully you’ve been fortunate to see her go live rehearsing blessing us with a preview of remixed music from her album ‘When I Get Home’. Up until now, we had no idea what she was rehearsing for but after this performance, we are guessing that this performance on The Tonight Show was one of the things she was preparing for.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Host Jimmy Fallon introed the mini-concert with the news that the directors cut of ‘When I Get Home’ performance art will be available on all digital platforms next week.
Solange and her all-black band and dancers performed just over nine minutes long with a melody of songs from her album ‘When I Get Home’ released in February of 2019. The performance included “Taking on the Light,” “Things I Imagined,” “Down with the Clique,” “Binz,” “Almeda,” and more.
Solange might have just made the blackest performance ever on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and we stan! Watch it for yourself here.
We just want to know when Solange with hit the road with a full tour…
- Are Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Back Together?
- Gov. Abbott Issues Executive Order Requiring All Texans To Wear Masks Or Face Coverings In Public
- LOCAL NEWS: Akron City Council Considers Making Mask Wearing Mandatory in the City
- R.I.P. News Anchor and ’20/20′ Co-Host Hugh Downs Has Passed Away at Age 99
- Gov. DeWine Guidelines To Re-Opening Schools In The Fall
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- Florida Cops Laugh About How They ‘F*ck Up’ Protestors In Bodycam Video
- A Black Woman Emerges As The True Lady Liberty On The Fourth Of July
- Bradley Beal, Thomas Bryant, Coach Brooks And More Give Updates On Wizards Season Restart Plan
- SPORTS: Cleveland Browns 2020 Preseason Cut in Half as the NFL Reportedly Makes the Move Across the League
WATCH: Solange Gives Us The Blackest Nine Minute Performance on The Tonight Show was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com