If you follow Solange on Instagram hopefully you’ve been fortunate to see her go live rehearsing blessing us with a preview of remixed music from her album ‘When I Get Home’. Up until now, we had no idea what she was rehearsing for but after this performance, we are guessing that this performance on The Tonight Show was one of the things she was preparing for.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Host Jimmy Fallon introed the mini-concert with the news that the directors cut of ‘When I Get Home’ performance art will be available on all digital platforms next week.
Solange and her all-black band and dancers performed just over nine minutes long with a melody of songs from her album ‘When I Get Home’ released in February of 2019. The performance included “Taking on the Light,” “Things I Imagined,” “Down with the Clique,” “Binz,” “Almeda,” and more.
Solange might have just made the blackest performance ever on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and we stan! Watch it for yourself here.
We just want to know when Solange with hit the road with a full tour…
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- LeBron James Defends Kyrie Irving, Calls Out Media In Their Response To Jerry Jones’ 1957 Photo
- Why Haven’t Houston Police Solved Takeoff’s Murder? Brother Pens Emotional Letter
- George Wagner IV guilty on all charges in Rhoden family massacre
- Tia Mowry Shares A Sweet Post On Teaching Her Daughter Self Love
- Gabrielle Union Slays While On A Press Run In NYC
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Ben Carson Says Attacks On Black Conservatives Like Herschel Walker Are Meant To ‘Divide The Black Community’
WATCH: Solange Gives Us The Blackest Nine Minute Performance on The Tonight Show was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com