I know for a fact what gift I do not want to receive for Valentine’s Day! I’m all for a nice smelling candle, but Gwyneth Paltrow has definitely stepped up her game with having a vagina scented candle.
The candle was produced by Paltrow’s brand Goop. The product, which sports a hefty price tag at $75, is already sold out following its release last week. Paltrow developed the scent with performer with Douglas Little and the original description for the product, per People, read, “The two were working on a fragrance, and she blurted out, ‘Uhhh..this smells like a vagina’ — but evolved into a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent.” On the website, the fragrance is described as “With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent, this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
While at LAX on Monday, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Cynthia Bailey gave her thoughts on the “This Smells Like My Vagina Candle”, “Something about that don’t smell right,” the reality star joked. “I think I’m gonna pass on that one.”
So I am taking sides with Cynthia Bailey and not purchasing this candle, I just don’t need my house smelling like coochie all day. Interested in having your own vagina candle? Click here to get on the list for restock notifications
The Red Carpet Fashion Everyone is Talking About From the 77th Annual Golden Globes Awards
1. Jennifer Aniston wearing Christian DiorSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. Kerry Washington in AltuzarraSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Taylor Swift in EtroSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Portia DeRossi and Ellen Degeneres in CelineSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Tiffany Haddish in Galia LahavSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Brad PittSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Joey King in Iris Van HerpenSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Zoe Kravitz in Saint LaurentSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. Gwyneth Paltrow in FendiSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Billy Porter in Alex VinashSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. Scarlett Johansson in Vera WangSource:Getty 11 of 15
12. LaQuan Smith and Winnie Harlow in LaQuan SmithSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Charlize Theron in Christian DiorSource:Getty 13 of 15
14. Jennifer Lopez in ValentioSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Lisa Bonet in Fendi and Jason MomoaSource:Getty 15 of 15
- Morning Motivation: “Sometimes You’re in the Right Place Looking at Things The Wrong Way”
- Nicki Minaj Hits Carnival & Shuts Down Prego Rumors!
- Did Bill Cosby’s Legal Team Defend Harvey Weinstein?
- Harvey Weinstein Won’t Go To Jail…Just Yet!
- LGBTQ Panel Weighs In On Boosie’s Comments About Zaya Wade, Trans Rights & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- I Love My HBCU : North Carolina A&T State University Is My Family
- EXCLUSIVE: Nokio Comes Home, Says He Left Dru Hill [Video]
- I Love My HBCU: Attending An HBCU With A Purpose & A Plan
- The Headwrap Song – Money Makin’ Mondays [VIDEO]
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Puts On The Turtle Neck For His Red Table Talk [VIDEO]
Gwyneth Paltrow Creates Candle “This Smell Like My Vagina” was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com