Grove City Police responded to calls from a business that an unknown aggressive man who did not work there and wouldn’t leave the parking lot. Little did they know that when they approached the man now identified as Micahel Harris that this would turn into a physical altercation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Grove City Police approached Harris where he can be seen in a dashcam video acting erratically. Harris didn’t follow commands from the Grove City Police and then began to get physical with the officers on scene even body-slamming one of them when they tried to restrain him.
Harris was eventually arrested and taken for medical care because police suspected drugs or alcohol may have been a factor. A scale and unidentified pills were found in his vehicle. Harris is a 6-foot-3, 245-pound redshirt linebacker from Eastern Kentucky University and it is not known why he was visiting Central Ohio.
Watch the dashcam video here:
- EP 3: Meet Ariona Beninato On The Awkward Phase with JuJu [video]
- 5 Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch For In 2020
- Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
- Nick Cannon Speaks On Marriage On His Morning Show
- Meek Mill Pays Son $1,000 to Eat Handful of Crickets
- Boosie Criticized For Comments On D.Wades Transgender Daughter
- Apple Says There Could Be A Shortage Of iPhone 12’s Due To Coronavirus
- Blue Ivy Exceeds $1 Million Listeners On Spotify
- Pop Smoke’s Devastated Family Are In ‘Full Investigation Mode’ As They Try And Trace The Killers Who Shot The Rapper In A Suspected Gang Attack
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer’s Trial Date Revealed
[WATCH] Grove City Police Body Slammed by College Football Player was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com