Andre Hill is the owner and operator of four McDonald’s in the Columbus’ metro area and had the idea that Black History Month was the perfect time to be an example of unity in the community. So it was only a natural fit that he called his friend Chris Morris, who is also a successful entrepreneur of a clothing company called The Dirt Label, to collaborate on a project to celebrate.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The two businesses came together to form a fun and uplifting event at one of Hills restaurants with the theme ‘Unity History in the Making’. Morris designed a shirt that encompassed both the entrepreneur’s vision of positivity for society. Hill stated, “We felt like it was important to have a collaboration that speaks to business, to empowerment, speaks to positivity, we believe that we need to perpetuate that and not the negative stuff that the media tries to portray about us when we aren’t allowed to tell our own story.”
At the event, there were lots of giveaways, including custom gear by The Dirt Label, McDonald’s prizes and a live broadcast from Radio One’s Power 107.5/106.3. President Pro-Tempore of Columbus City Council Elizabeth C. Brown and Franklin County Commissioner Kevin Boyce were in attendance along with many others from the community.
The Hill family employs over 300 people of color throughout their franchises. The Dirt Label is a Michigan based business and was established in 2006.
- Get Your Tickets to the Straight Jokes! No Chaser Comedy Tour!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Red Bull 1520 YouTube Hip-Hop Channel Officially Launches
- Review: ‘John Wick 4’ Is An Entertaining, Gritty And Bloody Good Time
- 7 Perks Of A Long Layover In Another State or Country
- Mile High Mayhem: Frontier Airlines Passenger Physically Dragged Off Plane Following In-Flight Fracas
- SZN Opener Episode 6: Beating The Odds With Rice University Safety Gabe Taylor
- Beyoncé & adidas Mutually Agree To End Ivy Park Partnership
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Says He’s Not Leaving Florida or Adding Security After Catching Beatdown
- Bowling Green Player Sucker Punched by Memphis Loser After Tournament Win
- Beauty Influencer Eni Popoola Was Forced To Choose Between Her Job At A Law Firm Or Her Lucrative Career As A Content Creator
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?