According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- EP 5: UnspokenTruth On The Awkward Phase W/ JuJu
- Over 300 Police Officers Test Positive For Covid19!
- Juwanna Mann Lead Actor Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Groceries!
- Carmelo Anthony Shares How Lebron James Saved His Life [VIDEO]
- Nurse Goes Viral For Quitting During Corona Crisis [VIDEO]
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Benedict College Staff Raised Money To Get Over 100 Struggling Students Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Trending Topics: Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Files $94M Lawsuit [VIDEO]
- G Herbo Explains When He Realized He Dealt With PTSD, Social Media Scrutiny, Chicago Unifying [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trevor Jackson & Adé Tell Us How Their New Record Came About + Grownish Production Being Put On Hold For The Moment [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
COVID-19 Update: Governor DeWine Orders Ohioans to Stay Home Until April 6 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com