Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- This ‘Racist’ Jingle Is Being Replaced By A Song Written By Wu-Tang’s RZA
- LOCAL NEWS: Fire Restaurant at Shaker Square to Close Down Its Doors For Good
- The Disrespect Of DJ Screw: Slow + Reverb Is Gentrified Chopped & Screwed
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Lil Boosie Calls A Meeting With Mark Zerckinburger
- Obama Slams Trump Over USPS: He Prefers ‘Suppressing The Vote,’ Not ‘The Virus’
- Former Mayor Kucinich calls for Cleveland Public Power to Cut Rates
- ‘Little Brown Girl’: Misogynoir Attacks Against Kamala Harris, Explained
- The Kamala Harris Effect: Biden Campaign Fundraising Sets New Record Since VP Pick
- Drake’s New “Laugh Now Cry Later” Video f/ Lil Durk; Cameos From Kevin Durant, Odell Beckham Jr., and More
- A$AP Ferg ft. Nicki Minaj & MaidenTYO “Move Ya Hips,” 2 Chainz ft. Lil Wayne “Money Maker” & More
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com