They say love is pain and this Australian woman doesn’t care about how much it hurts!
Anika Craney, a shark documentary filmmaker was bitten on her left leg by a shark while swimming off a coast Fitzroy Island, near Cairns, Queensland, a city in Australia.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
In the process of being prepared to be airlifted to the hospital, the 29-year-old was caught on camera saying, “I still love sharks! Sharks are beautiful!”
Complex reported the day of the shark attack, Craney was actually relaxing and swimming on her day off from the shark documentary.
Currently, she is in stable condition and officials believe she is “more worried about missing out on the adventure then the injuries.”
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
10 Times "Dear White People" Made You Say "I Felt That!"
1. When Joelle said this world is not kind to Kelly’s [Rowland].Source: 1 of 10
2. When Lionel said “I like emotionally unavailable guys with an acumen for mixed signals.”Source: 2 of 10
3. When Reggie wanted revenge on the officer (who still had job even after assaulting Reggie in season 1)Source: 3 of 10
4. When Gabe said “this was my ‘notice me Sam’ look”Source: 4 of 10
5. When Reggie was appalled that his White roommate doesn’t use a washcloth.Source: 5 of 10
6. When Sam clapped back at the racist bots.Source: 6 of 10
7. When Joelle found out she was dating a hotep.Source: 7 of 10
8. When Coco said “I wanted the opportunity to decline directly.”Source: 8 of 10
9. When Sam went home for her dad’s funeral and spent time with her family.Source: 9 of 10
10. When Troy’s Dad hit the blunt like a pro.Source: 10 of 10
Sounds About White: Woman Says “I Still Love Sharks” After Being Attacked By One [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com