Here are two Cleveland institutions people never thought would team up on a new and creative concept – Malley’s Chocolates and Barrio Tacos – where you no longer have to choose between tortilla chips and anything involving chocolate.
The iconic candy store has teamed up with the popular taco eatery for a “food collaboration” that will come in handy for Sweetest Day this year. The result is the Chocolate-Drizzled Tortilla Chips and it gives new meaning to the term “sweet and salty.”
From WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
The salty tortilla chips enjoyed before, during and probably after your meals at Barrio are drizzled and coated with Malley’s famous milk chocolate to create the sweet and salty treat.
Starting at 12 p.m. on Friday, the Chocolate Drizzle Tortilla Chips will go on sale at Malley’s retail locations across Northeast Ohio.
Once they are available, you can purchase the chips for only $11.95 in a 6 oz. container.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Mike Kline (notkalvin) and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Joe Daniel Price and Getty Images
Post and Third Picture Courtesy of Facebook
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Malley’s Chocolates and Barrio Tacos Working Together For Sweetest Day Treat was originally published on wzakcleveland.com