Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Meyer retired in 2019 from Ohio State, this was his third time retiring after 2011 with the Florida Gators, and 1995 with the Colorado State Rams.
Jaguars team owner Shad Khan expressed enthusiasm for the new hire.
Urban Meyer is who we want and need, a leader, winner and champion who demands excellence and produces results. While Urban already enjoys a legacy in the game of football that few will ever match, his passion for the opportunity in front of him here in Jacksonville is powerful and unmistakable.
Meyer has been called one of the most successful college coaches in NCAA history. Jacksonville hasn’t had a winning season since 2007 and is hoping that Meyer’s coaching expertise can help their franchise turn into a more competitive team.
- The Morning Hustle Show $1k A Day Contest
- HER STORY: Radio One Cleveland Celebrates Women’s History Month!
- Jermaine Fowler on Coming 2 America, Idolizing Eddie Murphy, & The Best Advice He Got On Set
- Who’s Cappin?! States Are Rolling Back Mask Mandates, But Is It Too Soon? [WATCH]
- The Undressing Room Present By Macy’s “Black Girl Magic!”
- 50 Cent Planning Trip to Texas After State Lifts Mask Mandates
- Governor DeWine Not Lifting Ohio’s Mask Mandate Anytime Soon
- Houston Woman Accused Of Splurging On Luxury Homes, Land Rover & Purses In $3.6M PPP Scam
- Hip Hop Spot: Soulja Boy Sparks Feud with WWE Stars After Calling Pro Wrestling ‘Fake’ [WATCH]
- Are You Mad? At The Idea For Dr. Seuss To Eat Green Eggs Then Scram
- The Lo Down: Coko of SWV Says She’s Down for a “SWV vs Xscape” Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi