Mike Lindell has now become known for more than being the CEO of the popular MyPillow products.
He has also been a diehard supporter of former President Donald Trump and was one of the those who was seeking to encourage the use of “martial law” to have Trump serve another term in office regardless of who the American people voted for.
Now, like Trump, Lindell has permanently booted from Twitter. In other words, no more pillow talk in his tweets.
The account of the poly-foam pillow ruiner was permanently suspended, per CNN reporter Daniel Dale, due to repeated violations of the site’s policy on election misinformation. A separate report from the Associated Press cites a Twitter spokesperson as having confirmed the ban was due to civic integrity violations, with the spokesperson pointing to a policy first implemented in September 2020 that’s aimed at battling the spread of disinformation.
The MyPillow CEO is now suspended from Twitter. pic.twitter.com/3sz1l9zeRm
— Alexis Benveniste (@apbenven) January 26, 2021
Lindell was one only many Trump supporters who continued to spread false claims regarding the 2020 Presidential Election. Of course, Trump lost to now-sitting President Joe Biden.
As a result of Lindell’s actions, his MyPillow products have been dropped from retailers included Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond among others as a lot of businesses have sought to distanced themselves from him.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of Complex
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Complex, Drew Angerer and Getty Images
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter
Meet VP Kamala Harris Big Historic Blended Multi-Cultural Family!
1. Kamala Harris' mother Shyamala Gopalan Harris
1 of 16
2. Shyamala Gopalan Harris and Donald J. Harris had two children during their marriage, Kamala and Maya.
2 of 16
3. Maya Harris shares a photo with sister Kamala
3 of 16
4. VP Kamala Harris' sister Maya went on to marry Tony West.
4 of 16
5. Kamala's sister Maya Harris has one child, Meena Harris.
5 of 16
6. Meena shares a photo with her Auntie Kamala and mother Maya6 of 16
7. Kamala's niece Meena posts a selfie with hubby Nik (Nikolas Ajagu)
7 of 16
8. Meena Harris and Nikolas Ajagu share two daughters.
8 of 16
9. VP Kamala Harris great nieces Amara and Leela were Inauguration ready!
9 of 16
10. VP Kamala Harris grandparents
10 of 16
11. Attorney Douglas Emhoff is Kamala Harris Husband.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Doug Emhoff has two kids, Cole and Ella, from a previous marriage.
12 of 16
13. VP Kamala Harris even invited Doug's ex-wife Kerstin Emhoff to the Inauguration!
13 of 16
14. VP Kamala Harris with her husband Doug and step children Cole and Ella.
14 of 16
15. Meet Kamala Harris mother-in-law, Barbara Emhoff
15 of 16
16. Meet Kamala Harris father-in-law Michael Emhoff
16 of 16
Twitter Puts an End to MyPillow Guy’s Pillow Talk For Good! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com