According to NBC4i, Ohio State will allow 19,180 fans at the Spring football game on April 17 at noon, OSU announced in a press release Thursday.
The department anticipates approximately 4,500 tickets, at $5 per ticket, will be available to the general public. There will be a general public sale on Monday at 11 a.m. for a number of constituent groups, including students and the general public.
An additional 2,500 tickets in the south stands will be reserved for Ohio State students at no charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Submit Now: Are You Cleveland’s Best Mother/Child Duo?
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Maxine Waters to Jim Jordan: “Shut Your Mouth!”
- Vince Staples Compares Nipsey Hussle To Black Revolutionaries In New Interview
- LOCAL NEWS: Mentor Church Launching ‘Everything is FREE’ Store
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- Megan Thee Stallion Drops a New ‘Movie’ !? [VIDEO]
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
The Ohio State Spring Football Game Will Be Open to The Public was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com