According to People.com, singer and actor Rotimi is expecting his first baby with his fiance Vanessa Mdee. The couple shared the exciting news on social media revealing that they are having a baby boy.
The couple shared their excitement in a recent exclusive interview with People Magazine. “We are super excited to welcome our son. As first-time parents, everything about this experience has been a brand-new challenge,” they say. “We love it.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mdee also shared that her pregnacy has been “very smooth” so far, “He’s been so good to us. No real pain or symptoms. Some funny cravings and food aversions here and there. It’s been much harder in these final weeks because he’s preparing his arrival, but all in all we’ve been super blessed.”
Congrats to the happy couple! This is going to be one good looking baby.
- Win Tix To 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Win Tickets To The Millennium Tour!! Sat. October 9th In Cleveland!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Travis Scott Flexes Another Air Jordan 1 Low Collab
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Selling Their New Orleans Home
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- HHW Gaming: Peep ‘Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League’ & ‘Gotham Knights’ New Trailers
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- Peep The New Trailer To ‘The Batman’, Zoe Kravitz Enters The Chat
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Bow Wow Unleashes Rant On Millennium Tour: ‘I’ve Had Enough!’
Rotimi and Fiancee Reveal They Are Expecting a Baby Boy in People Magazine Exclusive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com