According to NBC4i, a study by USDish, five series stood out as the most-searched TV shows across the U.S. during the Halloween season. “Friends,” “Stranger Things,” “The Simpsons,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “Criminal Minds” all dominated during the scariest time of the year.
The satellite TV provider explained how it came up with the list writing, “we looked at Google Trends data from October 1–October 30, 2020, to find which show had the greatest search volume in each state.”
“Friends” took the top spot as most searched in 14 states. Netflix’s “Stranger Things” ranked second in popularity with 13 states, including Ohio. Long-standing animated hit “The Simpsons” came in third holding 10 states. Sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” placed fourth with eight states and “Criminal Minds” finished out the top five with a total of six states seeking out the procedural crime drama.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- Win Tix To 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- NFL Week 5 Recap: DJ HazMatt ‘Browns vs Chargers’ Music Video
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- ‘Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls’ Initiative Encourages Black Women To Take Action Against Breast Cancer
- Freeway Mourns Death Of 21-Year-Old Daughter: “This Pain Is Unimaginable”
- Beyoncé’s adidas x Ivy Park Collaborates With Peloton
- Freeway Mourns The Passing Of His Daughter Harmony
- Georgia Woman Claims To Be 15th Child Of DMX In Estate Battle
- NBA Youngboy Still Behind Bars Due To Pending Gun Case in Cali
- ‘The View’ Attempted to Talk About Critical Race Theory But Let Conservative Misinformation Dominate The Conversation
- DOJ Launches New Program To Combat Redlining And Lending Discrimination
- Swedish Mafia & The Weeknd “Moth To A Flame,” Don Toliver ft. Travis Scott “Flocky Flocky” & More | Daily Visuals 10.22.21
- Mitch McConnell Praised Clarence Thomas’ Anti-Abortion Stance Hours Before SCOTUS Upheld Texas Ban Again
Study Reveals Ohio’s Most-Watched Show During Halloween was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com