According to NBC4i, as Ohio leaders keep an eye out for the Omicron variant in the state, there are concerns when it comes to the number of hospitalizations.
Statewide – there’s been a 59 percent increase over the last three weeks in the number of patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
According to the Ohio Hospital Association, cases have reached a new high since January with more than 3,900 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
Leaders continue to urge people to get vaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Is Paying YOUR Rent Contest
- Win Tickets To Kyle’s “I MISS U TOUR” Ft Col3trane & Leven Kali
- NBA All-Star Weekend Free Events: Register Now for Power of Sport Summit
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- Historic College Basketball Matchup Taking Place In Cleveland For NBA All-Star Weekend
- Wild’N Out Is Comin’ To Town!!
- Why Rick Ross Says He’s Never Getting Married, New Album & More
- Win Tickets To See Aminé Live In Concert!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- LLD just Dropped in honor of Young Dolph
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidate Won’t Fire White Nationalist Staffer Because He Doesn’t ‘Participate In Cancel Culture’
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Sad & Preventable: Czech Republic Folk Singer Dies After Intentionally Catching COVID
- Cordae ft. H.E.R. & Lil Durk “Chronicle,” DaBaby “Couple Cubes Of Ice” & More | Daily Visuals 1.20.22
- Senate Fails To Pass Voting Rights Bill
- Gunna Breaks Down For The Public What It Means To Be “Pushin’ P”
- Mr. Nice Watch: ‘TAGGED’ Video Series Examines JAY-Z’s History Of Amazing Timepieces