According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Friday, Dec. 24, a total of 1,910,991 (+14,414) coronavirus cases have been reported in Ohio, leading to 94,353 (+214) hospitalizations and 11,557 (+17) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 443 deaths on Friday bringing the total to 28,720.
Gov. Mike DeWine ordered the Ohio National Guard on Friday to help hospitals with their pandemic-related staffing shortages.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Lee Merritt Tried To Warn Texas About Ken Paxton
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy
- Love Is Blind Now Casting In Washington, D.C. + 3 More Cities! [Apply Here]
- Shaker Hts Man, 19, Sexually Assaults Senior Citizen in South Euclid
- This Ohio City Uses More Curse Words Than Any Other City in the Country
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda
- Yung Miami Shows Off Her Killer Bod In Diddy-Branded Socks
COVID-19 in Ohio Dec 24th update: More than 14K new cases, 443 additional deaths was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com