According to NBC4i, Gov. Mike DeWine reported Wednesday that COVID-19 hospitalizations in Ohio have reached their highest point of the pandemic.
DeWine said that the Ohio Hospital Association is reporting 5,356 patients. Last week, he called up members of the Ohio National Guard to help hospitals with staffing shortages, and on Wednesday, he provided an update on those efforts.
DeWine added that since June 1, Ohio data shows that 92.5% of patients in the hospital with COVID-19 are unvaccinated.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets To Kyle’s “I MISS U TOUR” Ft Col3trane & Leven Kali
- NBA All-Star Weekend Free Events: Register Now for Power of Sport Summit
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- Historic College Basketball Matchup Taking Place In Cleveland For NBA All-Star Weekend
- Wild’N Out Is Comin’ To Town!!
- Why Rick Ross Says He’s Never Getting Married, New Album & More
- Win Tickets To See Aminé Live In Concert!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- 10 Black Elected Officials Who Are Following In The Footsteps Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Mary J Blige… Is Paying YOUR Rent Contest
- Give It To Me: 5 Reasons Timbaland Is The GOAT Producer
- Narrative Ye: Kanye West Says Travis Scott Put Him On To Daughter Chicago’s Birthday Party Location
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
Gov. Mike DeWine: COVID-19 hospitalizations in Ohio reach new high was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com