Judge Walmsley rules that Tracis McMichael and his father Gregory McMichael will have life in prison without parole, while their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, received life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three men were found guilty of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery in November of 2021 after being tired before a jury of their peers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Arbery was jogging in his neighborhood when the trio of the Georgia men suspected that he was a neighborhood robber. Judge Timothy Walmsley stated court before the reading of their sentencing that Ahmaud Arbery was “hunted down and shot”. Tracis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan are also awaiting trial for a separate federal hate crime charges.
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
- Kandi Burruss Teases Todd Tucker In Sultry Bedroom Video
- Dan Cox’s HBCU Visit Falls Flat As MAGA Republican Woos ‘Nearly Empty’ Morgan State Crowd
- Trump Credited Bi-Racial Ex-Girlfriend Kara Young’s Intelligence To ‘White Side’ Of Family, New Book Says
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Here’s When You Can Get Tickets to the Cleveland Guardians Home Playoff Games
- Ohio: Man Attacks Restaurant Workers With Food and Drinks [Video]
- How Àuda.B Became The Official Nail Sponsor Of Sergio Hudson’s NYFW Show
- Hurricanes ‘Disproportionately’ Harm Black Neighborhoods–It’s Because Of Environmental Racism
- Upgrade Your Career: Empower One Career Fair | October 20
The Three Men Who Murdered Ahmaud Arbery Get Life In Prison was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com