The new weekly map, published Thursday night, has all 88 counties at the lowest of three “community levels.” At green, the CDC leaves masks as a personal choice for everyone regardless of their risk to COVID-19.
In counties at a high community level (orange), people are urged to wear masks indoors. At medium (yellow), masks are possible for high-risk people if their doctor recommends it.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- We’re Hiring! Apply Now!
- Enter The Morning Hustle Cash Grab Game!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Jig’s Up: Shoplifting Ring In NYC Is Charged With Stealing Over $4 Million In Goods
- Star Wars Celebration 2022: There Is A Lot Still Going On In A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Yella Beezy Arrested, Linked to 2021 Sexual Assault Charge
- Meghan Markle Visits Memorial for Slain TX Students
- National Hamburger Day, May 28th!
- National Grape Popsicle Day!
- Ice-T’s Daughter Chanel Still Rides In A Stroller & It’s Got Folks In Their Feelings
- Big Boi & Sleepy Brown ft. Scotty ATL “Do Ya Best,” Russ ft. Ktlyn “Handsomer Remix” & More | Daily Visuals 5.26.22
- 2nd Chance? Colin Kaepernick Completes Workout With Raiders!
- Locked Up! Yella Beezy is Back Behind Bars!
Masks optional everywhere in Ohio on latest CDC COVID-19 map was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com