Two Republican state lawmakers introduced House Bill 616 on Tuesday to prohibit schools from teaching about “divisive or inherently racist concepts” – including sexual orientation and gender identity for students between kindergarten and third grade, according to the bill’s text.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- We’re Hiring! Apply Now!
- Enter The Morning Hustle Cash Grab Game!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Jig’s Up: Shoplifting Ring In NYC Is Charged With Stealing Over $4 Million In Goods
- Star Wars Celebration 2022: There Is A Lot Still Going On In A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Yella Beezy Arrested, Linked to 2021 Sexual Assault Charge
- Meghan Markle Visits Memorial for Slain TX Students
- National Hamburger Day, May 28th!
- National Grape Popsicle Day!
- Ice-T’s Daughter Chanel Still Rides In A Stroller & It’s Got Folks In Their Feelings
- Big Boi & Sleepy Brown ft. Scotty ATL “Do Ya Best,” Russ ft. Ktlyn “Handsomer Remix” & More | Daily Visuals 5.26.22
- 2nd Chance? Colin Kaepernick Completes Workout With Raiders!
- Locked Up! Yella Beezy is Back Behind Bars!
‘Don’t say gay:’ Bill similar to Florida’s introduced in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com