In a resurfaced clip from Red Table Talk, Jada Pinkett Smith shed even more light on her curious relationship with her husband Will Smith. The video has come back to light following Will’s open-hand slapping of Chris Rock at the 2022 Academy Awards.
“We only got married,” Will said, “because Gammy (Adrienne Banfield-Norris) was crying.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Jada continued, “I was under so much pressure. You know, being a young actress, being young, pregnant. I was just like, I didn’t know what to do. I just knew, I was like, I never wanted to be married.”
I don’t know about yall, but I’m tired of seeing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air with this stupified look on his face whenever Jada opens her mouth. But we’re not here to judge anybody’s household. So… if he likes it, we love it.
Check out the now (again) viral video and click on one of those emojis to let us know your reaction.
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look At Morphe’s Ultralavender Collection
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Killer Curves In A Latex Bodysuit
- Savannah James Is Absolutely Serving In Latest Photos
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy Wants To Become A Mormon
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Justice For Anthony Lowe! Outraged Family, Activists Ask Why Cops Needed To Shoot Double Amputee
- Crystal Renay Celebrates Divorce From Ne-Yo In A Hot Red Mini Dress
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Whats Your African Ancestry, Igbo Culture