calling it a rare and dangerous substance, the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office said it has never seen something like this before: a vape pen containing methamphetamine.
The sheriff’s office first found the pen — also known as an e-cigarette — when deputies searched someone after arresting them on Thursday. Detectives did a field test on the flavored nicotine oil in the pen, and the results came back positive for methamphetamine. The sheriff’s office said it then sent the mixture to the Central Ohio Drug Enforcement laboratory for more testing. Within a day, the lab confirmed the vape pen had methamphetamine concentrated in with the nicotine.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- GET YOUR TICKETS: 216 Day 2023
- Cleveland Native Norelle to Sing With Rihanna at the Super Bowl
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Making your own liquor could become legal in Ohio
- LO DOWN: Fans Upset After Oscars Snub Woman King & Till Movie!
- Believe The Hype: America’s Debt Ceiling & Biden’s Student Loan Relief Update
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- JT Gives Us Glam In All Black At Her First Paris Fashion Show