According to NBC4i, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday Ohioans will soon be able to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
“Since 2021, more than 2 million visits to the BMV have been avoided because of innovative online solutions led through this administration,” said Lt. Gov. Jon Husted in a release.
Starting June 27, Ohioans can renew their driver’s license online or identification card at BMV.Ohio.Gov.
Once online, click on the “DL/ID Renewal” link. From there, log in through the state’s OH|ID system. Once logged in, the application will begin, prompting a series of questions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Win Tickets to See Kid Cudi!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- DJ Drama ft. Fabolous, Benny The Butcher, Jim Jones & Capella Grey “Forever,” Millyz “Spiral” & More | Daily Visuals 7.5.22
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Red Hair In Latest IG Post
- Sevyn Streeter Serves A LEWK In An All Black Ensemble
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Wyclef Jean Confirms The Fugees World Tour Has Been ‘Rescheduled’
- Supporters Raise $350K For Burger King Employee Who Never Missed Work
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off
- Ohio voter registration deadline for Aug. 2 primary today
- Marvel Producer Hints Julia Louis-Dreyfus’s “Val” Will Replace Samuel L. Jackson’s “Nick Fury” As MCU Leader
Ohio expands BMV services, offers online driver’s license renewal was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com