According to NBC4i, leaders of Ohio’s Democratic party spoke at the Ohio Statehouse Sunday at a rally two days after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade, effectively eliminating the constitutional right to abortion.
In Ohio, the heartbeat bill was put into law in the state Friday. The bill prohibits abortions after the first detectable fetal heartbeat, which can happen as early as six weeks into pregnancy.
“We got an out-of-touch legislature and a really out-of-touch governor who have been spending their entire careers to take away a right,” Whaley said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Z1079 Interview With DDG
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- The New ‘Wakanda Forever’ Trailer Will Give You Goosebumps. Watch It Here.
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- Here’s How Much Minimum Wage is Going Up in Ohio in 2023
- Akon Talks New Music, Michael Jackson Memories, Monogamy & More!
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘Healthy Money’ | Episode 6
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
Ohio Democrats speak at statehouse rally on Supreme Court abortion ruling was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com