Prior to the last two weeks, the state’s COVID-19 spread had not broken 20,000 new cases in nearly five months. The jump is a rebound from four weeks where Ohio had no clear upward or downward trend in case rates.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Believe The Hype: What’s Next For Nicole Linton After The Fatal Los Angeles Crash & More
- AFAF: My Friends Think My New Man Has Bad Energy!
- 21 Year Old Man Dead After Downtown Shooting in Columbus
- Ohio State Names Six Captains for 2022 Season
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Marlon Wayans Talks HBO Split, Favorite Sibling + Fatherhood Tips