According to NBC4i, a Scioto County woman has been arrested for alleged sexual assault of a juvenile, the Scioto County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.
Kimberly Mae Polachek, 30, of Portsmouth, has been charged with two counts of rape, a first-degree felony; and two counts of kidnapping, one a first-degree felony and the other a second-degree felony, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office received an email from the Portsmouth Police Department Sunday stating it received information about a possible sexual assault of a juvenile. Investigators went to the victim’s parent, who had no knowledge of the incident, the sheriff’s office said. The parent told investigators they thought the 12-year-old child was spending the night at a friend’s home, but after checking with that friend, they learned the child was not there.
Detectives went to Polachek’s apartment, where they found the child asleep in the apartment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Believe The Hype: What’s Next For Nicole Linton After The Fatal Los Angeles Crash & More
- AFAF: My Friends Think My New Man Has Bad Energy!
- 21 Year Old Man Dead After Downtown Shooting in Columbus
- Ohio State Names Six Captains for 2022 Season
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Marlon Wayans Talks HBO Split, Favorite Sibling + Fatherhood Tips