According to NBC4i, Ohio has surpassed 3 million all-time COVID-19 cases, a weekly new case report from the Ohio Department of Health showed Thursday.
The state was on the verge of hitting the milestone — which indicates more than a fourth of all Ohioans have now contracted the virus at some point — in its previous report, when ODH recorded 2,976,027 all-time cases. The state has been moving up in total cases at a pace of over 20,000 a week for five weeks in a row.
ODH Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff did not mention the third million-milestone in a same-day press conference about COVID-19 and monkeypox.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- Here’s How Much Minimum Wage is Going Up in Ohio in 2023
- Akon Talks New Music, Michael Jackson Memories, Monogamy & More!
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘Healthy Money’ | Episode 6
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- BET Hip-Hop Awards 2022: Trick Daddy on Trina “I Never Get Nominated, She Gotta Win For Us”